Friday, September 27, 2013

LATELY……

000_0023

This is one of our kittens, her name is Cinder. I took her inside so I put a diaper on her so she wouldn’t go on the carpet and make a mess.

100_1952

This is our RJH cheer squad and I am the cheer co-captain. My mom made us all matching bows. We look awesome together!!!!IMG_0625

This is me and my cousin Brookie at time out for girls. We had a fun time. we are in the University of Logan Utah.

100_1976

It was Claire's birthday on September 24. (She wanted a princess weeding cake.)

100_1965

My dad smashed his phone in a convey0003er belt. This is the product of the situation. I recommend staying away from conveyer belts full of potatoes when you are putting your phone into your pocket.

100_1894

School has started again. now I am in junior high and my classes are a little bit harder but I still make it thorough.

100_1959

Rett has become a cute little missionary but he still is very entertaining and annoying at times. But we still love him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment